Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Hey people this my email id for you, please feel free 2 write to me whenever u want..... contact me whenever u feel like firstname.lastname@example.org .
I am waiting for your response.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
It's just a small recap of the things that made our lives easier before the I-pad and other gadgets came into picture.
Some things cannot be forgotten. Here is small recap!!!!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
We all are friendly people very much aware of everything, we are very polite with our colleagues & fellow people till we are not asked about something called "TRUTH" and to avoid the consequence of the truth that can be caused if committed in public we use manipulative truth which is not 100% truth and not 100% lie,in other words it is the step brother of Truth.See as there is the famous saying that "Need is the mother of all invention."so to safeguard of ourselves we cook up something that is digestible.But my point is do we really need to do this,why can't we have the courage to accept it? If we can have the courage of committing it despite knowing its consequences then why can't we have the courage to accept it?
We are so used this process that we almost create an illusionist image of ourselves in public and in order protect and maintain that image we start the series of lies.
It is high time we need to do a reality check and accept the truth and relieve ourselves from the burden of all the lies.I am not encouraging you to participate in the show lest you think that I am a promoter of the show,glad to inform you that I am not its promoter although I like that show.If you minus the price money which is the main reason why people are ready to face and accept their ugly truth,the whole concept of facing and accepting the truth is very much commendable and should be encouraged.I am not saying that one should accept his/her truths in public but one should realize the importance of truth in ones life.If you can not accept something in public which could spoil your image,then don't just commit that,being truthful to oneself is what that will give us the real pleasure of living.Sometimes things are not in our control, things happen which we don't intentionally want,and for that we can hardly do any thing to avoid but if there is an opportunity to avoid something that is not good then just be courageous to stop it.
Today's world is filled with millions of hypocrites-who believe and promote something and do exactly the opposite in their lives.So stop being hypocrites and start accepting truth!!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Here's the email......
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
I understand though we born for a woman, brought up with sisters,married a woman & have daughters, it drives every single man absolutely crazy if he EVER tries to understand the 'lingo of women'.
Pl find below a small contribution from my side to your 'better living'...
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something,and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.
(Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it : Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?'
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Lets all have lots of fun.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Life is how we see it,isn't it? Haven't you heard this line several times? At least I have heard this several times.This line is truly motivational but do you think it is practical,can we really deny the existence of pain, grief and sufferings.I know it is hard to forget these pain, grief and sufferings but it is even hard to carry your life with them.Nobody can ever change anybody's behavior,thoughts or their perception of life.And I have no intention to change it but I want to show that with the effort one can change their thoughts and life for better.
I fell really blessed that I have grandparents,I feel lucky to have them and their guidance. Their wisdom is very precious gift god grants us.They know life more than we know,their life experiences can really be helpful.I feel disgusted when I see people not respecting their parents and even their grandparents.Once I overheard my grandfather talking to his friend,he said "We older people live in past and these young generation lives in future." This sentence made me think how true he was,don't we really do that.We don't enjoy are present cause we worrying about our future which is unpredictable.
We realize the value of something when we loose it,isn't it? Being a child is a beautiful gift god grants,but we fail to understand its beauty and dream to be young as soon as possible and once when we do get young we realize how beautiful childhood was.Life becomes complex as we grow up and we get busy solving these complexities that we don't realize that time is not waiting for us and we are getting older day by day without enjoying our life.
Life has predefined goals for us and once we achieve one we start preparing to achieve another goal of life.Somehow we all have similar goals of life, at young age we take education to be successful in life,when grow a bit older i.e, when we cross the age limiter of 20 our goal is job(career) and our parents' goal of life becomes our marriage and then you know what.Life takes a full circle.So please don't live life like monotonous job,experiment with different shades of life and create a beautiful picture filled with true emotions and lovely moments.